Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2012 n 2013 BIRTHDAYS

Looking back to 2012 to see what I had made for birthdays.

JAN
Piggie banks for Joanna and Chirstina.  It was a belated celebration when they came back for the Chinese New Year.



















MARCH 20
I made Sheerah a tissue holder.

























APRIL 25
A Bus coin bank for Isaac...my 5 year old friend in JB.






































NOV n DEC
ChiHuaHua; Spaniel and Dachshund (back row from the left)...for my buddies....again they were belated :)




















Here comes 2013.....
JAN 23
I made Joanna one of the Power Puff girls - Bubbles - Joanna's favorite.  I show her this pic on her fb on her birthday but she will get the actual thing when she comes back for the CNY.



















Here are some close ups for more details.  The hair is made separately and attached on.  I crochet on the   back loop to have the lines effect.

























JAN 30
I made a beagle for Christina....

























...and a bulldog for Marcus as a belated birthday gift.  His falls on Dec 8.






















MARCH 20
This arrived in time for Sheerah's bday :)  Things that she likes for her scrapbooking.  Thanks to her good buddy, Marlene, who helped me to package this.
























No comments:

Post a Comment