Saturday, February 4, 2012

HAND GLOVES

My sis-in-law saw the glove I made for my trigger thumb and asked if I could make her a pair of gloves to keep her hands warm while working in her office.  She only wants to cover the top of her hands so this is what I came up with.




































It is started with a length of ch st that measures the circumference of the wrist and attached the button at one end and make a ch loop on the other end for the button hole.  Then a row of single crochet before starting to crochet along to and turn shell pattern and do a ring of ch at each end for the thumb and the little finger on the nineth shell-row with 2 rounds of single crochet.  Then finish off with 4 more shells at the centre on 11th shell-row and 2 shells on the 12th row.

No comments:

Post a Comment