Sunday, January 8, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011


Better things are happening and God's grace has always been sufficient and definitely His words are still running true. I am still experiencing Matthew 6:33(NKJV) "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." I have been blessed through people I worked with and people that I served and of course my family. Last year was Teo and my 30th Anniversary and also our first Christmas without our children with us. But we spent it with our kai-zai and kai-sun. My eldest bro and his family joined us at last minute notice. I was busy preparing for a camp at KK but I managed to do last minute shopping and get just the suitable gifts for my bro's family.
And it was a great joy to receive a big box of Christmas gifts from our children even though they couldnt be with us in person. I always feel so blessed when my children remember us and their thoughts of us through their deeds makes all those years so worth it and makes me wish to go back and do more. God said it well in Galatians 6:7 "A man reaps what he sows."

Here are some pics and some are still in our kai-zai's camera but will post them later.



Sheerah even got us a small Christmas tree....hohoho...just nice for two "oldies".


And it didnt take up much space :)


....and with a few nice cards to accompany it.


 Here you see some of the Christmas ornaments I crocheted. This is at my kai-zai's house.


Christmas gifts that I made are.....
Angry birds for my kai-sun, which was posted earlier before Christmas.
Coasters for Marcus, Chris n Sheerah.

I didnt get to make any for Joanna (cos there wasnt enough time to reach her in Singapore as she was posted to China where she spent her Christmas) but will definitely make one for her birthday(which is already done at this time of belated blogging). Her birthday falls on the 1st day of Chinese New Year. It happens every 12th year and this is her 2nd time to have her birthday on 1st day of CNY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011 and WELCOME 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment