Saturday, August 20, 2011

Amigurumi Teddy keychain & Snoopy

I am in crochet fever right now and after the flowers, I started to look through the books I have and found this book on crochet soft toys. I tried it out and just fell in love with it. I went online to find more easy and simple patterns and then came to know this is Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals.

Here is two to show off :)

A few young ladies got interested when they saw the crochet flowers I did and wanted to learn and so a crochet class began just last week. I made this as a little "Welcome to Crochet" gift attached to their starter kit.

A Cute Little Teddy






Then my mother loves it when she saw what I have done and requested for a dog, so I found the pattern online and made her a snoopy.






My mum loves it so much and is requesting for another doggie :)

Resources:
Cute Little Teddy

Little Snoopy
http://chibiami.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/lollypup/

2 comments:

  1. Ya...I love it too and so many cute amigurumi animals..making me want to crochet them all :)

    ReplyDelete