Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 PETAL FLOWER

I made this bag from 'jean' frabric. It is of a stiff texture and then I give it a soak and wash 'cause I find my hands stained black after working on it. I broke a needle while sewing the top hem. And I found this big beautiful stuffed flower pattern online. The best thing is it is generously free. Thanks to Craft Passion. It is called 5-petal flower. I tried it out and it is really lovely. You can click here for the pattern sheet (pdf file)

Here is the result.


Before................................After


I made a small flower (2inch) to attached to the zipper.


This 5-petal flower is a stuffed flower and measures 5 inches across.


Close up of the beads stitched onto the flower to add glamour to it.


A brooch pin is attached to the back so it is a detachable flower.
This is a surprise gift for a friend overseas :)






No comments:

Post a Comment